Saturday, December 25, 2010

LETTERS FROM PHILLY BRIAN pt2

I might be getting kicked out of Korea soon. I was at some bar and this fucking faggot New Zealander was fucking with my boy so i smoked a cigarette in his face he pushed me in the face. I wheeled around on him and pushed him back in the face and everything got broken up. I snuck away and told that dude anytime, any place. He snuck me over three dudes, and his friends tried to bum rush me out the door. I grabbed them by their fat ass arms and shoved them and told them to fuck off. And typical pussy shit, they waited until there were people between us and started talking shit. Can you believe motherfuckers move to Korea, the safest country in the world and try to be hard? So, I was sitting in this bar down the street after the bar staff told me they were gonna call the cops, and I see the mother fuckers friend walk into the bar. I tell the dude his friend is a faggot and should meet me around the corner and he ahhs and shucks like a bitch. And this other dude walks in and tells me the dude is real sorry, and can't we just let it go. So I tell the dude to tell that faggot to meet me by a church around nothing near my house in twenty minutes. He comes back and tells me the dude said he is outside now with his friends and I can come talk to him now. So I go outside and tell him to follow me around the corner to the church. He aww shucks and doesnt move and some fat bitch calls me a hick. I tell her she's a cunt, and I tell the dude he has no heart. Then I grab him by the jaw and tell him the next time I see him I'm gonna rape him. and then I shoved him to the ground. Then his friend got mad because I said I was going to kill him, and I took him under the armpit and threw him to the ground. I hope I dont lose my job, and if I do I'm doing shit and coming to Korea. Catch me? Love you fools, wish you were here regulating with me. Koreans would shit their pants if we rolled through.
Peace,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment