Saturday, November 5, 2011

AGUA"WATERMELON"LUNA

meet Agua Luna, a good homie from fairtex, and el nino, and drinking buddy. she just had her first fight in thailand, and heres what she had to say: eh amigo fight is done tko 4th round
wonderful thai chaos-waited forever, didnt know till last minute if I would fight-after five hours they call me out to da parking lot-she wanted to check if she wanted to fight me-I get out and there is whole familia grandma dog all cousins
all talking fast staring at me-I was waiting to someone checking my teeth or somethin-I didnt even know who was the chick I was supposed to fight-they show me a girl prolly 13years younger than me...
I felt so bad. I almost say no.-I was also taller. but she wasnt too skinny at least.chai says she has 12 fights, (later he corrects to 25) I was still peeing in my shorts but thought if I say no, its gonna be just an excuse for me to get out cuz at that moment I really didnt want to fight anymore-so I go. she didnt hurt me muchand I tried to not hit her head much-till the end I was scared she could overwhelm me-still I think this was not fair-bigass experience for me still-sometimes good to do shit you really not want to-haha!-thailand is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment