Monday, October 11, 2010

PATTAYA

thee essentials
bkk


so im currently in pattaya training at fairtex for 7 days, 6 hours a day. stayin in a room with no a/c. no bathroom, no fridge, bed on the floor, and a multi-purpose hole in the floor. i can shit, shower, shave and brush my teeth all at the same time. and it rocks. haha. ruffin' it. but theres something tranquil about the whole thing. showering with a bucket of water n doing my own laundry with the same bucket. thanks to ted at faitex for hookin' it up! hahahaha. been training my ass off. im sore as hell. my trainer this time is ram. good dude n is taking care of me. last nite me n pete went to fairtex stadium where i fought last trip. we sat with all the fairtex trainers in the gamblin pits. the trainers would tell us who to bet on n we won almost everytime. pete won a bunch of baht. then we headed to walking street, to go to the legendary angel witch. hahahaha. shit was crazy. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment